Handicapped

Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009, under ,

Well, I'm probably going onto JV soccer. He considered me for Varsity, but he hadn't seen me play enough to make a solid decision. I've been injured for the last few days and it's effecting how I play. I'm sitting out a lot because I don't want to stress it out too much. It's already injured enough. I sat out most of today because I didn't want to put too much stress on it, since going and off the field these past few days hasn't really been helping. I really hate not doing anything, though. I was walking back and forth a lot while I sat out. I played with the ball a little, but I felt like I looked like a retard, so I stopped that.

edit post

1 Reply to "Handicapped"

  • MuthuKumar on August 27, 2009 at 7:17 PM

    Well sitting out of field must make u feel bad, but still, at times your body must need the needful rest and it was a good decision of not stressing more out of it.

     
  • Post a Comment